Tactical Edge assists government agencies in obtaining Certification and Accreditation (C&A) for C2, C4ISR and enterprise information systems.
- OUR APPROACH
- CUSTOMER BENEFITS
Certified Professionals with Proven Experience
Spanning battle spaces and networks across the globe, C2/C4ISR systems and architectures are complex by nature. As system complexity increases, so do the obstacles that must be overcome to obtain Authority to Operate (ATO) and Certificates of Networthiness (CoN). Our Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSP) posses a wealth of knowledge and experience in employing the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) for complex C2 mission assurance category (MAC) 1 – classification level (CL) I, and are able to proactively identify and overcome these obstacles.
Emerging Security Life Cycle Approach, Practices and Processes
Tactical Edge is fully prepared and positioned to assist customers in making the transition from DIACAP to DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF). The recently announced instruction impacts tools, processes, standards and practices. Leveraging our experience in obtaining C&A for systems under DIACAP and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD 503), we’ll help smooth the transition to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications (SP) 800-series for RMF.
Leveraging Engineering Experience
Since our inception, Tactical Edge has designed, engineered, certified, deployed and supported the accreditation of Acquisition Category (ACAT) I, II, and III – MAC 1 – CS I. We leverage our experience in engineering secure C2/C4ISR and enterprise information systems operating in various environments to provide a holistic approach to C&A Package development.
- Certified, seasoned professionals with extensive experience supporting accreditation of MAC 1 – CL I systems for Army, Marine Corps, and Joint programs
- Extensive experience supporting transition to DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF)
- Efficient management of emerging requirements and complex issues, enforcement of quality control measures, promotion of collaboration between stakeholders and facilitation of enterprise level management of resources, projects and tasks to ensure deliverables are on time and on budget
- Cost-control measures ensuring budgetary stability:
- Fixed price contracts to reduce the risk of cost overruns
- Rapid response to evolving threats to keep systems running smoothly
- Reduced costs and program delays by ensuring DIACAP package(s) are not repeatedly rejected