Tactical Edge designs, engineers and implements military-grade, secure software systems for both commercial and government organizations. Our seasoned security professionals utilize best-of-breed vulnerability and assessment tools to cost-effectively increase your system’s security posture.
- OUR APPROACH
- CUSTOMER BENEFITS
Infused Security Practices from Design to Deployment
Our software engineers integrate security layers throughout the entire systems development life cycle. From design to development to production, we code security into the system’s hardware, software, enclave and inherited access controls to minimize vulnerability and strengthen security architecture designs.
Breadth and Depth of Experience
Our team of Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSP) boasts extensive experience in multi-tier network security technologies. We have engineered mission assurance category (MAC) 1 classification level (CL) I systems for various military commands, as well as secure enterprise information systems for large corporations.
Proper Implementation and Alignment of Security Tools
To evaluate system security posture, we identify, configure and deploy a suite of best-of-breed security tools and align them with software development milestones, enabling our security engineers to identify and remedy vulnerabilities during the development cycle.
Our team employs and configures a suite of security tools and practices to support internal audits, including:
- Information Security Audits and Independent Validation Assessments
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) for U.S. Government organizations (both Federal and DoD)
Ensuring integrity, confidentiality and availability of our customer’s data.
- Secure enterprise software solutions for government and commercial organizations
- Certified professionals focused on your system’s security
- Security hardening and compliance, functional testing, documentation and the process development required to protect your resources
- Built-in security to save substantial time and investment
- Proven track record engineering secure mission assurance category (MAC) 1 – classification level (CL) I enterprise business and C2/C4ISR system for the US military
Tab Three Content
Tab Four Content